[mythtv-users] Attached perl script for generating half-hourlyguide data

Joshua King jkingkard-hotmail at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 19 13:15:38 UTC 2004

Phill, at the moment we're discussing how we want to proceed and generating
a design. We're going for a longer term solution this time rather than a
stopgap.

Generally the plan is to have a database server hosting all of the guide
data which is fed out to independent hosting systems for each user group,
from which users can grab data. The groups are Myth (XMLTV), OzTiVo (TiVo
format) and potentially others (I'm not sure if anyone contacted the Nebula
guys... Todo).

You'll hear about it as it happens, I'm on both lists, you sound interested
though so maybe you should join the discussions (oztivo-guide - the link was
in Andrew's email).

Joshua King