[mythtv-users] Force Prebuffering Pause How To

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Fri Nov 19 09:35:48 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I think this issue has more than one reason. There are the sound related ones,
here is something I think points in the right direction:

www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-hw2.html

and there are X-related ones, I think. Several people incl. myself notice X
using 80 - 90% when scrolling through myth-music. This you don't have when
using Xfree86 and the VESA driver of it. It then scrolls superfast.

Henk Schoneveld