[mythtv-users] MythVideo manager question

Phil Bridges phil at gravityhammer.com
Fri Nov 19 05:17:04 UTC 2004

Hello all.

I rebuilt my MythBox over the weekend, and things seem to be running much
better now.  One thing that did not back up, though, was the database
portion that keeps my MythVideo information.  As a result, I've been
searching IMDB for my video data.  No big deal.

This does, though, bring me to my question:

Some of my videos are multiple files.  Myth is smart enough to realize this,
especially when I have them named "A Good Movie D1" and "A Good Movie D2",
and will set them up do play back-to-back.  When I search IMDB for the info
on the first file, though, it changes the name to "Good Movie, A" and drops
the link to the second file.  I don't remember it doing this before.

Is anybody having this problem as well?  It wouldn't be as much of an issue,
but it occasionally takes a good while to cycle through all of the file
names to get to the one I want to succeed the first.