[mythtv-users] Setup menus too big for screen (PVR-350)

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 08:04:42 UTC 2004

Okay, so I've had my myth system up for probably close to a year now
and I just can't seem to fix the one little problem.  TV and OSD
playback fit the screen perfectly, as do all of the menus.  However,
when I go into any of the frontent setup screens I can't see all of
the form elements.  The Back, Next, Finish buttons at the bottom of
the form are always off screen, as is the description of the currently
highlighted element.  I've played around with the GUI height/width,
GUI offsets, over/underscan and scan offset settings repeatedly and
can't seem to make them fit any better.

Up to now I've just been running the setup screens remotely from my
desktop when needed, but this is really starting to annoy me.  The 350
output is so nice except for this one little detail.  Anyone have any
idea how to fix this?

Brad