[mythtv-users] Facelift in CVS quite nice!

Harry Orenstein holists at v92net.com
Thu Nov 18 05:31:20 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 07:50 pm, Donavan Stanley wrote:
> I put some shots of the new theme up on the Wiki:
> http://mythtv.info/moin.cgi/BlueTheme?action=show

Donavan,

Great theme.  One semi-related question though: is there any theme for which
the time columns in the guide line up with the channel data?  Every theme I
have ever tried "creeps left" as you go across the screen from left to right.
I have asked about this before, but have never seen an answer.  TIA if you
know and/or can do anything!

-- Harry O.