[mythtv-users] Sorting music a certain way

Jon Reynolds jonr at destar.net
Wed Nov 17 16:08:02 UTC 2004

This is probably a stupid question but I haven't been able to solve it. I have
my music sorted into folders and some of them not in folders but in the root
directory of my music directory. I would like to have myth sort them
alphabetically and show the folders at the top of the list then the misc. files
that are not in folders to follow.

As easy as that sounds, I can't quite get it that way. I am close but it shows
the folder that houses all my media in fornt of some of the folders i.e.
fileserver-ACDC-<song>.

Ant help is appreciated,

Jon