[mythtv-users] Videos play twice

jack jr at jrh.net
Wed Nov 17 23:41:49 UTC 2004

Interesting, I get the same thing but with xine. So I know it's not xine or
mplayers fault now. I did look briefly through my database settings to see
if anything stood out that might be causing a problem but nothing did.

It's annoying but obviously not annoying enough for me to have done
something about it yet =p