[mythtv-users] MythWeb - MythWeather warning: file() - no such file or directoty

Donghai Ma donghaima at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:16:27 UTC 2004

I installed MythTV 0.16 and MythWeb from cvs.  Everything works great
now except for this minor problem:  when I click MythWeather from
MythWeb, I got the following warnings from the weather.php script and
the weather information is not shown up.

Warning at /var/www/mythweb/weather.php, line 85:
file("http://www.msnbc.com/m/chnk/d/weather_d_src.asp?acid=USMA0003")
- No such file or directory
Warning at /var/www/mythweb/weather.php, line 87:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Warning at /var/www/mythweb/weather.php, line 190:
file("http://w3.weather.com/weather/map/USMA0003?from=LAPmaps&setcookie=1")
- No such file or directory
Warning at /var/www/mythweb/weather.php, line 191:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Warning at /var/www/mythweb/weather.php, line 200:
file("") - No such file or directory
Warning at /var/www/mythweb/weather.php, line 201:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

But when I ran the weather.php script from a Linux console, it ran
without any warnings.
http://www.msnbc.com/m/chnk/d/weather_d_src.asp?acid=USMA0003 returns
correctly from a browser.

I am suspecting my Apache configuration but couldn't find any
resolution after searching for answers for the past two days.

Has anyone seen this before?

TIA,

--
Donghai Ma