[mythtv-users] MythVideo using Internal player

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Wed Nov 17 20:05:41 UTC 2004

Wondering if anyone has experienced this. I used vobcopy to rip a home
video DVD to a single vob file. If I try to play this using mythvideo
using the Internal player the audio and video play very quickly, like
the chipmunks are doing the voice. If I play it with mplayer it plays
fine.

I prefer using the Internal player. Is there anything I can do to adjust
the mpeg so the Internal player is happy with it? I also tried using
avidemux2 to chop up the vob file, re-saving the sections as DVD PS, but
I get the exact same results.

Thanks,
James