[mythtv-users] lircd and automatic startup

jsee at emich.edu jsee at emich.edu
Wed Nov 17 06:20:20 UTC 2004

Hi.

It is now 1am and I am starting to loose it... not really but it is
frustrating.

Here is my problem. mythbackend and lircd start just fine during boot
up, at least the log (/var/log/boot.log) says they do. However my
remote does not work.

If I kill mythbackend and mythfrontend, manually start lircd, then
start mythbackend and mythfrontend again then everything works just
fine.

Anybody have this happened to them or have any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

~jASON