[mythtv-users] Facelift in CVS quite nice!

Donavan Stanley geckofiend at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 01:13:33 UTC 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:25:54 -0500, Preston Crow
<pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 17:56, Donavan Stanley wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:06:40 -0600, Shawn <core at enodev.com> wrote:
> > > Just wanted to say thanks for the facelift for the Blue theme, and for
> > > the recent Titivillus commits. It's all very cool!
> > >
> > > To all, a heartfelt thanks!
> >
> > Glad you like it.  I hope to have it all finished except for tweaking
> > by the start of next week.
>
> More themes are always great, but is there any reason not to leave the
> old blue theme?  The new theme has a very different feel to it, and I
> would much rather have the choice between "classic blue" and "new blue."

The problem with Blue has always been a lack of active maintenence.
While it's kept up to date with CVS changes it's not had anyone
looking after the "fit and finish" so to speak.  I originaly started
these modifications as a new theme, but rather than add yet another
theme that had to be updated I chose to take over the care of the
existing Blue theme.

You can make a copy of the old blue theme as "blue classic" or
something and continue using however you'll have to keep it up to date
with the changes as they come.