[mythtv-users] undefined symbol after upgrade on RH9

Dr. Doug L. Hoffman hoffman at dlhoffman.com
Tue Nov 16 20:29:19 UTC 2004

I just upgraded my RH9 system to 0.16-82.RH9 using apt-get and now I'm
getting undefined symbol errors:

[root at mycinae]hoffman>mythfrontend
mythfrontend: relocation error: /usr/lib/libmyth-0.16.so.0: undefined
symbol: _ZN9QGroupBox10setEnabledEb

[root at mycinae]hoffman>c++filt  _ZN9QGroupBox10setEnabledEb
QGroupBox::setEnabled(bool)

I'm guessing that this is a qt method so I tried to install a new qt and
it said I'm up to date (qt-3.1.1-6). I even deleted the installed
version and re-installed with no change. I notice that my backend, which
is running FC1, is at 3.1.2 and it seems to be OK. I searched the
mailing list and found nothing useful. Anyone got a suggestion?

Regards,
Doug