[mythtv-users] pundit-r + pvr350

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:39:16 UTC 2004

I GOT PICTURE!!!!!!

i finally got the whole tuner thing to work...
i've since done two last things today:
1) enforced teh stock 2.6.9 msp3400 module to load and not the one from ivtv
2) i removed modprobe.conf completely and used instead /etc/modprobe.d/ivtv

so now i've got picture, there are a couple ofextras that need doing:
1) sound, there is none at this minute
2) speed.  it looks like i'm watching about 2fps right now.  i _am_
running the tv out via the pundit-r's fglrx driver, so perhaps thats
it.  what i really want to do is use the pundits onboard stuff.
3) lirc, i'll be buggered if i know why, but this stuff just aint working, yet.

i've not had to bugger around with tricky or weird frequencies, i've
just loaded mythfrontend, and its just worked... phew.

thanks to all so far who have helped along this road!!!