[mythtv-users] Updating mythtv-suite?

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Nov 16 16:59:09 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 08:25, mark at onnow.net wrote:
> Updated how?  CVS version rpms?
> How new are they?
> Any info appreciated.

Myth got rebuilt for all distros after a spec file change to account for
optflags in FC3 that don't play nice with Myth (-mtune=pentium4) and gcc 3.4.
No significant changes from the prior build beyond that, I believe.

However, on very rare occasion, if there's a patch enough people want, it may
get backported to the release version and new rpms get rolled.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...