[mythtv-users] DVB Stastistics?

George Styles george at ripnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 16 15:47:26 UTC 2004

HI,

Im trying to enable DVB stastics on my myth setup, but it doesnt seem to do
anything.

Under DVB General settings, I have set the sample interval to 30s and the
length of time to 4 days, but the backend status page still says '
DVB Signal Information
Details of DVB error statistics for last 48 hours:

There is no DVB signal quality data available to display. '

when I know I have recorded a number of shows recently.

Is there something else I have to do to turn it on? it seems strange its a
frontend setting (until tv settings general) and not a backend option.

cheers