[mythtv-users] Swedish xmltv listings (tv_grab_se)

Petter Gundersen pettergundersen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:11:58 UTC 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 02:46:03 +0100, Fredrik Furesjö
<fredrikf at nada.kth.se> wrote:
> Dirty and quick hack, Thanks. Do you know the reson why this is not
> changed in the source (yet)?
>
> There are quite few channels supported by tv_grab_se, any ideas on how
> to merge listing info from some other tv_grab_* (e.g. dk,fi)?

I guess the only reason it's not changed in the source is because
nobody has submitted a patch.

This is a method to merge several listings (run 'mythfilldatabase
--help' for an explanation of the mytfilldatabase stuff):

tv_grab_se > file1.xml
tv_grab_dk > file2.xml
tv_cat file1.xml file2.xml > merged.xml
mythfilldatabase --file 1 -1 merged.xml

There is also a new Swedish grabber you might be interested in,
tv_grab_se_swedb. Have a look at http://tv.swedb.se/ and the
xmltv-devel mailing list (
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/xmltv-devel /
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tv.xmltv.devel ).