[mythtv-users] .16 and High Density Memory Crashes?

Travis Kelley rhatguy at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 04:23:36 UTC 2004

I think there is probably a better chance that you are having issues
with your boards not supporting your HD ram as opposed to myth not
liking the ram.  Possibly even a bad stick of ram in which case Yan's
suggestion of running memtest would be a really good idea.  I can't see
how hd or non hd ram would matter to myth since it doesn't see it
directly anyway.  The requests for memory would go through the OS.