[mythtv-users] Viewing while recording weirdness

Matt Mossholder matt at mossholder.com
Mon Nov 15 18:33:20 UTC 2004

Hey,
    Has anyone else noticed this:

    1) You are watching LiveTV...
    2) and Myth takes over the tuner to record something...
    3) and you continue watching while it records...
    4) After a few minutes, the recording jumps back to the beginning
and plays over again?

    I suspect that the recording is being played back at a slightly
faster rather than it is being recorded, and the playback is bumping up
against the tail end and starting over.

    For what it is worth, I am running 0.16 from CVS, (about a week
old), and using a PVR-350 and PVR-250 for recording, with playback on
the PVR-350. ivtv drivers are version ivtv-0.3.1i.

--
Matt Mossholder <matt at mossholder.com>