[mythtv-users] Swedish xmltv listings (tv_grab_se)

Fredrik Furesjö fredrikf at nada.kth.se
Mon Nov 15 11:11:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

I just came across this cool app. and I hope I'm sending this message to
the right list.

I been setting up mythtv on SuSe 9.0 in Sweden. I have got most things
up and running however I have problems with setting up the program
listing for Sweden. For xmltv mythsetup only supports tv_grab_sn which
is disfunctional and has been superseded by tv_grab_se. Has anyone
information concerning the support of tv_grab_se or experience of
setting up mythtv with a working TV listings in Sweden I would be most I
would be most grateful for any pointers.

I am running the 0.16 version and I have check the latest CVS and could
not find out that the support hade been changed.

When I search the archive I found this thread,
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2004-February/033148.html,
however, I did not become any wiser after reading it. But has the
discussion continued somewhere else?

/Fredrik