[mythtv-users] uc: pci DVB-T UK Question

Barker Thomas TBARKER at qinetiq.com
Mon Nov 15 09:16:03 UTC 2004

Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any luck getting an Avermedia 761
working at all? I can get it initialised and firmware uploaded on 2.6.8.1
but then it will only tune once and give horrible reception (works fine in
windows, reception is good and card is ok), then I need to rmmod the module
and put it back in.

With 2.6.10 when I modprobe sp887x I get an error about it not being able to
find the firmware or timing out (I know its in the correct place though I
checked the src).

Does anyone with a working one have any suggestions?

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored.
Calls to QinetiQ may be recorded for quality control,
regulatory and monitoring purposes.