[mythtv-users] Only see one channel

Matthias Meyer Matthias.Meyer at gmx.li
Sun Nov 14 12:55:25 UTC 2004

Am Sonntag, 14. November 2004 12:33 schrieb James Pifer:
> On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 13:05, James Pifer wrote:
> > Anyone seen this before? I finally have sound now, but the only channel
> > I can watch or record is the first channel, in this case CBS. I removed
> > and re-added the tuner cards and re-ran mythfilldatabase. The guides
> > seem fine. I'm not seeing any errors in mythbackend.log. When I try to
> > change channels on the frontend I'm seeing this:
> >
> > QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
> > QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
> > 1
> > QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
> >
> > I do have a channel set for composite1 for plugging in another device
> > to the composite input.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > James

> Any ideas on this one? I've also removed all the capture card and
> channel data in mythtvsetup but still have the same problem.
>
> Thanks,
> James
Do you have install MythWeb? You can see all expected channels there?
In alternative to this yo can list your known channels in your sql-database?
try:
mysql mythconverg -e "select chanid,channum,freqid,name,xmltvid from
channel;"

channum = numbering of your channels
freqid = frequenz ID ;-)
xmltvid = ID to assign the EPG comes from tv_grab_???
--
no panic