[mythtv-users] Nvidia drivers

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:03:47 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:04:55 -0600, T. Waldren <mythtvbox at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, nevermind I guess.
>
> After being frustrated for two hours last night, I came home tonight
> and it all is working.
>
> Perhaps I was just hitting the atrpms server during a really busy time.

Well, it's not just you. I'm trying right now (10 AM CST, 13 Nov
2004), and hitting the same problem.

[root at myth mythtv]# apt-get install kernel-module-nvidia-graphics6111-$MYKERNEL
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package kernel-module-nvidia-graphics6111-2.6.8-1.521

Also, it couldn't find synaptic when I tried installing it earlier this morning.

Any thoughts? I'm running Jarod's guide for FC2 on a clean install,
and I do have the $MYKERNEL variable set.

--
"No, we've had no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11."
-- George W. Bush, 17 Sept 2003