[mythtv-users] pundit-r + pvr350

mythtv at heisterberg.dk mythtv at heisterberg.dk
Sat Nov 13 15:34:41 UTC 2004

Please share your experiences with 2.6.9 and mythtv once you get it
running on this list. I own a Pundit-R as well and I am having major
troubles with prebuffering pauses on the audio part on kernel 2.6.8-1.521
after following the how-to.

lekkim

Ryszard <ryszard99 at gmail.com>
Sent by: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
13-11-2004 11:08
Please respond to
Ryszard <ryszard99 at gmail.com>; Please respond to
Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

mythtv-users at mythtv.org
cc

Subject
[mythtv-users] pundit-r + pvr350

hi all,

I'm attempting to get my pvr350 up and working wth my new pundit-r
(using debian).

I'm running 2.6.9 (the network card works unpatched), however i cant
find a good set of ivtv drivers that will compile comletely.

The closest i've got is the ivtv-0.2.0-rc2q.tgz package, however i
cant get the utils compiled here.

Another interesting thing, when loading ivtv, i see the saa7127 driver
selecting NTSC when i've ased for it to use PAL in the
/etc/modutils/ivtv file!

if someone is able to point me in a direction to travel (i've not
found much useful on google), that would be great!

regs
Jason