[mythtv-users] HELP with MythTV 'setup' missing QMYSQL3 ???

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 23:03:42 UTC 2004

I have the same issue under Arch linux. The necessary files seem to be there:

/opt/qt/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlite.so
/opt/qt/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so
/opt/qt/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlpsql.so

So I don't know what's wrong. :(

My error:

QSqlDatabase: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QSQLITE
QSqlDatabase: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QSQLITE
Unable to connect to database!
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
couldn't open db