[mythtv-users] Cheap tuner card suitable for EPIA MS 12000

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 06:30:46 UTC 2004

> I already have a PVR-350, but that somewhat defeats the point. I'll take
> pointers to cheap software tuner cards that folks have had good sucess with.

Well I havent used that board, but I have decent success single tuner
with my system with my Hauppauge WinTv Go (BT878) using Fedora Core 2.
Record and playback at the same time worked great needed some tweaking
when I added another cheap card ATI TV Wonder Card (BT878). Had them
both laying around, so they work fine thinking of upgrading to a PVR
or something with an mpg2 encoder.