AW: [mythtv-users] Hardware for Best TV-Out?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Thu Nov 11 20:54:37 UTC 2004

 	I wondered the same thing when I set mine up for NTSC frame rate
in interlaced (direct out VGA port).  I could see beat frequency issues
since VSYNC isn't frame-locked, but it didn't seem like that was the case
either.  It doesn't really matter that much if you use a deinterlacer that
doesn't blur the fields (e.g. kerneldeint or bob)... just that it sucks up
CPU.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*