[mythtv-users] Unlocking the DVD after playing?

Jonathan Markevich mythtv at jonandtina.net
Thu Nov 11 18:09:40 UTC 2004

I'm currently using ogle to play DVDs, and it works well when I select
it from the menu.  The only thing that really differentiates this from
my hardware DVD player is the fact that it locks the DVD drive, even
when I exit ogle properly.

Is there some friendly way to unlock the drive so I can press eject on
the front of the machine?  I even tried a menu item that called EXEC
/usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/eject (I think those paths are right - this is
just from memory).

Thanks.