[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 11:30:47 UTC 2004

So Paul, any chance you can give me a 'dumies' guide to using your grabber?

I have downloaded your file, which is a perl script from what I can
tell and put it in the place of the original tractorparts one
('/usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_au/' for me).  Then I set the config up the
top, as I use digital FTA (I am still a Brissie boy though) and I ran
'sh tv_grab_au' and I get a load of errors about...
    tv_grab_au: line 59: use: command not found
...and...
    tv_grab_au: line 95: my: command not found
...but for many different lines in the src.

I am perl jam-mer ;) so I have no idea what that means, but I am
guessing I might need to get a new library.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Dave - back to manual recording on his 1st week with Myth!

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:48:03 +1000, Paul Andreassen
<paulx at andreassen.com.au> wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-11-11 at 08:01, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> > Paul Andreassen wrote:
> > > Hi again,
> > >
> > > If this works, I'm going to leave it at this stage.
> >
> > I see offset of "+1000" for Sydney/Brisbane. It this correct?
>
> It is for Queensland.  No daylight saving here.
>
> Sorry, could resist another change.  Add program name to check if
> programs changed.
>
> Bye
> Paul

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH