[mythtv-users] Myth without the TV, on an Xbox..

Mary Wright mwright at taz-devil.dyndns.org
Thu Nov 11 09:52:06 UTC 2004

Hi

 You'd be better off getting the xbmc (xbox media center) software it has a
lot of the function of mythtv without the the watching tv.IE you can watch
dvd divx's listen to internet radio and view jpegs and gif .Also you can use
it to launch any game software as well also there's glinks that has been
ported natively to xbox

http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.pl

Latz Mary