[mythtv-users] Lost sound after reboot

Chris Clarke chrisjohn.clarke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 05:47:59 UTC 2004

Hi All,

    Everything was working great, and WAF was at about 100% right up
till the sound disappeared when I rebooted the computer.  The sound is
working, I'm listening to mp3's no problem, I can also watch saved
shows and video files no problem.  I've tried "modprobe msp3400-ivtv"
which seemed to help last time, but to no effect.  I'd really like
this work, if it does consistently I get an X-box (no we need it for
the tv honey :) so any pointers would be greatly appreciated....

Chris