[mythtv-users] Whole house Myth setup

Phill Edwards phill_edwards at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 04:19:26 UTC 2004

Total guess here, but would the KnoppMyth distro CD let you do that? It's
supposed to be put in the CD and shortly after you have a working front end
- no idea how true that is, though. The web site says "This allows you to
use the CD as a frontend if you have a MythTV backend setup. You can select
this option by pressing <ENTER>. After providing the requested information,
the CD will boot X and start mythfronted".

You can find them at http://www.mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html

Regards,
Phill