[mythtv-users] Thank you very much (was Urgent question about the pcHDTV 3000)

Shawn core at enodev.com
Wed Nov 10 22:04:08 UTC 2004

I take it from the responses that the outputs on comcast's tuner are not
compatible with the TV antenna coaxial reception port, which would be
the pcHDTV3k's only HDTV capable input. That sucks like a pro.

It's not a big deal at all that I'd have to transcode, but I don't even
know if there are any HDTV broadcasts in my area except on cable.