[mythtv-users] Urgent question about the pcHDTV 3000

Shawn core at enodev.com
Wed Nov 10 22:30:35 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 16:10 -0500, Preston Crow wrote:
> Please do a bit of research before asking on the list.  This has been
> covered many times before.

I did cover the forum at the pcHDTV site pretty well, and it was
inconclusive. I wasn't aware this was covered in succinct terms
anywhere. The difficulty has been people speaking ambiguously about
industry buzzwords and acronyms.

God damn, this HDTV BS is like listening to D&D geek speak. I'll
obviously never be an A/V nerd.