[mythtv-users] IR Control?

j2 spamfilter2 at mupp.net
Wed Nov 10 19:34:38 UTC 2004

I know this has been mentioned in the archives, and i have been reading.. and i am still confused.

basically, my electronics component supplier is a great distance from me, and i do not go there often. Well, this friday i have to go past there, and i would like to pick up stuff to build an IR-transmitter.

Basically i want myth to be able to control my SAGEM cable box.

Could someone share a "this is what i have working" schematic which would work nicely with the serial port i have available on my mythTV-box?