[mythtv-users] poweroff on exit...where has it gone?

anders smith 4nders at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:05:44 UTC 2004

I was told to recompile mythtv and enable it in the source(reply is in
the list somewhere), but in the end I opted for simply using acpi and
set the button action for the power button to do a clean shutdown. At
other times I use the 3 finger salute and have set an acpi option for
that as well.

Not pretty, but it works for my stand alone box...I have a new setup
with separate front and backends and don't need it there...

rgds
anders