[mythtv-users] how to change the wording of the menu items in myth UI

anders smith 4nders at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:00:54 UTC 2004

I'm using mythtv-xbox but have a problem with the wordings on a couple
of the items ...

When I go into 'Media Library' I have two options called 'watch..' one
is  simply 'watch' and the other 'watch video' and for some reason my
familly always make a mistake here...

I've ben looking at the Theme folder of the GANT theme that I'm using,
but can't find the place to change in ui.xml or ui.xml... could
someone enlighten me wher or how to do this?

thanks
anders