[mythtv-users] Is AverMedia DVB-S card supported?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:14:19 UTC 2004

Hey Eyal,

Funny you mention this as I too was looking at one today from
www.mrgadget.com.au (he is a friend ;) ).  Anyways, I searched and
searched to see what use one of these cards would be in Australia.
What channels are played over free-to-air sattelite?  I think it would
be cool if there was a card I could plug my foxtel subscriber card
into so I can record foxtel from the my myth unit, but alas, we are
not allowed.

Dave

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:02:08 +1100, Eyal Lebedinsky <eyal at eyal.emu.id.au> wrote:
> I run the latest 2.6 development kernels. Don't know what
> tuner is used by this card, which I am considering.
>
> http://www.avermedia.com/cgi-bin/products_digitvtuner_dvbs.asp
>
> Or, is there another good option in Australia?
>
> --
> Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH