[mythtv-users] Uh-oh... pcHDTV slashdotted

Paul Kidwell tmb at ieee.org
Mon Nov 8 20:51:50 UTC 2004

I've been thinking about this for a while now and I'm figuring that it
might be a good idea to join the frenzy while the "pre-flag" cards are
still available.

So, I'd like y'all's opinions...

What would be the best card to get if I was looking for a card that did
everything MythTV needed to be done, didn't cost an arm and a leg, and
was as easy to get running as a PVR250???

Paul