[mythtv-users] PC to HDTV : GHV-1000 : Opinions anyone?

Shawn core at enodev.com
Mon Nov 8 16:56:27 UTC 2004

http://www.ramelectronics.net/html/PC-TV_GHV-1000.html

This thing seems to claim to allow you to choose a very standard
modeline for high PC style resolutions, and it takes care to HDTVify it.

Currently I've got the A960 mentioned on Jarod's HDTV site, but with
limited success.

I've got 480p going, but nothing higher because I cannot find a modeline
that works and it's pissing me off quite a bit, especially now with the
PCHDTV-3000 on sale (but sadly out of stock).

-Shawn