[mythtv-users] UK DTT(DVB) cards

Christopher Hackett christopher.a.hackett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:02:42 UTC 2004

just wanted to add that Mike Ryan has email me with

website.

I was using the Nova-T card, but I think I had an old model and was having loads
of problems with "Transport Stream Continuity Error"'s that were rendering the
recordings unviewable. I eventually got so frustrated I bought an Avermedia
771T DVB-T card. This has been a lot more stable and I've had no problems
since. (I am running Redhat Fedora Core 2.)

Anyway, for a more general guide to supported DVB cards and how to get them
going, have a look here:
http://212.227.36.83/linuxtv//index.php/Main_Page

This is a work in progress at the moment for what will become the Linux DVB list

Kind Regards

Mike