[mythtv-users] Choppy Playback

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:45:53 UTC 2004

To answer my own question at the benifit of others, yes, the drivers do matter.

I whacked a TNT2 in the spare AGP port which overrides the onboard.
This was picked up automagically, and the drivers loaded.  Now the
video is much much better, though a tiny bit choppy.

Can someone confirm that the TNT2 64 is OK enough for Myth?

Cheers,
Dave

--
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH