[mythtv-users] qmysql3 driver not loaded - but libqsqlmysql.so is present

Sasha Z kleptophobiac at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 15:14:52 UTC 2004

I'm trying to run mythtv's setup program

I get the common error that the qmysql3 driver is not loaded, but I
don't see why it shouldn't be. Here's what I get when I search for qt
anb mysql:

[root at mythbox libs]# locate qt | grep mysql
/opt/qt/plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so

doesn't that suggest that qt has mysql support compiled in??

I'm using Arch linux and a manually compiled version of mythtv

Thanks,
Sasha