[mythtv-users] sound cutting out?

Prash getprashman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 11:25:07 UTC 2004

Thor,

Last night I was fiddling with the settings and did smething that
seems to have fixed it - give this a try. In playback settings, set
the deinterlace on and  Xv on. If aggresive audio buffering is causing
a problem then leave it off. Also make sure the "Capture" value in
alsamixer is set correctly.

BTW are you using accelerated drivers? If not then that may cause a problem.