[mythtv-users] Change location of recordings

Zaakiy Siddiqui zaakiy at nticon.com.au
Sun Nov 7 02:54:05 UTC 2004

Just do it using the GUI (either mythtvsetup or mythfrontend->settings;
can't remember which)

In any case, if you want to script it in SQL, my hunch is that using an
INSERT statement is not going to work because that setting would already
exist.  It may actually get added, but myth might get confused if you
have 2 "RecordFilePrefix" settings.

Better way would be to perform an UPDATE instead of INSERT