[mythtv-users] Sound not working

nate s nate.strickland at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 19:45:59 UTC 2004

No, I don't think so.

AFAIK, that is controlled by the tuner type of your card and the
channel frequency table you select in the myth setup.  You might make
sure your tv card is getting modprobed with the right tuner type (if
you've had a super long uptime, it's easy to forget you modprobed
something manually)  You might test to see if the channels work
correctly in xawtv (in case of a bttv or similar) or mplayer (for a
2/350)

Good luck,
-Nate