[mythtv-users] New Australian XMLTV grabber

Paul Andreassen paulx at andreassen.com.au
Sat Nov 6 16:33:59 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 07:40, Michael Cheshire (Mailing Lists) wrote:
> Woops - forgot to attach.

> > Your script appears to work great for the FTA listings, but I've modified
> > it
> > to get Foxtel channels (See attatched) and I get
> >
> > .
> > /var/local/tv_grab_au.foxtel/04112004/0.html is too short, removing and
> > trying again
> >
> > seeminly in an endles loop - can you help?

Hi Michael,

I think I set the truncation check too long.  I ran into this myself
recently.  If the program has no Description (may RAGE) then the program
will keep downloading repeatedly.  Try changing "if ($count < 28)" to
"if ($count < 26)".

I would like to merge your changes with Eyal Lebedinsky's.

Paul