AW: [mythtv-users] Access denied for user: 'mythtv@tochtli' (Usingpassword: YES)

daryl daryl at weblane.com
Sat Nov 6 01:07:18 UTC 2004

hi flo. thanks for your reply. i have looked at it
and everything looks reasonable to me (i'm not
100% sure what it's supposed to be) except
at the bottom the of the file was the line:
DBPassword=VJUtrdHN
i changed it to mythtv and now when i run mythtv
it's telling me to run mythfrontend not mythtv.
i think i'm missing something. i better go back
and reread the docs i've found...

thanks for your help.

daryl