[mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder - Cannot make it work

Mercury Morris mercury.morris at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:11:22 UTC 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:21:07 -0800, Jarod Wilson <jcw at wilsonet.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 November 2004 17:25, Mercury Morris wrote:
> > How can I be the only ATI Remote Wonder owner for whom the device
> > just doesn't work?
>
> Faulty hardware? Have you tried it under Windows?
>
> --
> Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
> jcw at wilsonet.com

Yes, faulty hardware is still a possibilty.  Testing on
Windows is less of a possibility because I have no
Windows machine.

But I am willing to buy a new computer with Windows
installed, to test the ATI Remote as well as other devices.

Could a laptop or notebook be used to test the ATI Remote?
There just isn't room (or power outlets) for another desktop
computer in the house.  Please post here if you feel you know
how a small Windows laptop could be used to install the ATI
software and test the device.

Thanks.

--
MM