[mythtv-users] Re: Screen Flicker Issues. Frustrating!

David Bosiljevac dave at sanman.ca
Thu Nov 4 15:05:49 UTC 2004

If it turns out to be something this simple, I'm going to go nuts!

I'll be happy that it's working correctly, but I'll still go nuts.

I'm NTSC, so I found my ivtv driver and my Myth was set to 480x480.  I've gone in
and changed both the ivtv driver and Myth to 720x480, so I'll see what happens now.

Thanks,

--db

In your profiles make sure your resolution is set correctly, for
example in the UK its 720x576. There was a problem wherby the standard
resolution would cause screen flicker.

Regards,

~CM