[mythtv-users] How to do instant recording?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Thu Nov 4 11:06:10 UTC 2004

Like with a VCR, I want to press "record" and then "stop" when
I watch a program. I did not find a key to do so.

I thought that maybe going to browse mode and pressing R will do this
but it just crashes the frontend consistently.

Another related matter. I tried to schedule (manual) the program
with most of the details of the recording I plan, and wanted to
go and change the start time when I want to start the recording.
I did not find a way to bring up a manually scheduled recording
and edit it. I must be missing something - any help will be
appreciated.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>